Acta Biologica Marisiensis (ABM) is an official Journal of the “George Emil Palade” University of Medicine, Pharmacy, Science and Technology of Târgu Mureș, Romania, and is published twice a year. The peer-reviewed journal is dedicated to the life sciences and publishes articles in the following fields: biochemistry, botany, cell biology and molecular biology, biotechnology, ecology, genetics, microbiology, pharmacognosy, phytochemistry.
Both original research papers and reviews are welcomed. The journal addresses the entire academic community of specialists and researchers activate in different fields of life sciences and pharmacy, and its goal is to provide them the latest research developments in their field of activity.
Acta Biologica Marisiensis is published in every year since 1964 under the name Note Botanice. Since 2018 it is published with a new name, Acta Biologica Marisiensis, included as a new series in Acta Marisiensis.
Why subscribe and read
It is an international peer-reviewed, open access journal published two times per year, only in English language.
The Journal is designed to facilitate the exchange of ideas between researchers from different countries all around the world.
The Journal has high standards for its contents. It has good publishing quality in electronic and printed form.
- the Journal is always freely available online;
- fast, fair and constructive peer review procedure;
- no payment for article processing or publishing fee is required from authors;
- free publication of color figures, graphs and tables in published articles;
- immediate publication of articles;
- worldwide dissemination and unrestricted access to all published articles;
- high quality publishing, available in both forms, electronic and printed;
- promotion of each article in numerous abstracting databases.
Similarity Check Plagiarism Screening System
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of Similarity Check System’s users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
Detailed description of the Similarity Check System can be found at: www.crossref.org/services/similarity-check/